Quartzsite Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism
Quartzsite Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism was founded in the summer of 2015. The Chamber is a 501(c) 6 non-profit organization. Supported by an all-volunteer staff, the Quartzsite Chamber & Tourism office is centrally located at 1240 W. Main Street, directly across from McDonald's.
Got questions about Quartzsite? We’ve got answers! Check our Facebook page for our current hours.
Focusing on tourism, we:
- Promote Quartzsite businesses, vendors, organizations, and local events
- Sponsor Shop Small Business Saturday events
- Host Educational & Networking events
- Sponsor the Annual Hi Jolly Daze Parade in January
- Sponsor the Annual Christmas Light Parade in December
- Partner with La Paz Passport Program
- Support Quartzsite Neighborhood Watch Program
- Sponsor Quartzsite Cares Panhandling Awareness Project
- Enthusiastically support the Arizona Peace Trail
- Provide Vendor Packets and Visitor Guides to future visitors
MISSION STATEMENT: Working together to build a strong local economy and tourist destination for the Quartzsite area.
VISION STATEMENT: To encourage the growth of commerce and industry and promote tourism.
For more information, call us at (928) 927-5200.
Or email: QuartzsiteTourism@yahoo.com
Our social media channels:
We promote and celebrate all our amazing businesses! We continue to offer networking and training opportunities while partnering with schools, town government and community non-profits. We continually support local shopping events, such as Shop Small Business Saturday. We will continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards and lead by example. Drop in and say hello to our amazing volunteers!